Anything Goes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about anything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BB10 'no housemates' twist revealed
BB eviction 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:00 am by Admin

» Doomed crash plane 'exploded in mid-air' at high altitude
BB eviction 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:58 am by Admin

» Sky1's big 'Prison Break' shocker
BB eviction 11 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:30 am by Admin

» Cole supports 'X Factor' reject Nikk
BB eviction 11 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:19 am by Admin

» 'X Factor' flops turn down tour deal
BB eviction 11 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:16 am by Admin

» Osbourne won't work with Minogue again
BB eviction 11 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:14 am by Admin

» Goody rep denies 'cancer stunt' claims
BB eviction 11 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:12 am by Admin

» BB eviction 11
BB eviction 11 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:09 am by Admin

» O'Leary touched by 'X Factor' contestants
BB eviction 11 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:53 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

BB eviction 11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

BB eviction 11 Empty
PostSubject: BB eviction 11   BB eviction 11 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:09 am

BB eviction 11 1000050048

Darnell is the first to nominate. His first nomination is Nicole because “She hasn’t been through all the stuff we went through to get here… This is the end and this should be the fun times. We all got the speech from Rex that he wants to be here in the final with his girlfriend…” Darnell then nominates Sara, saying she makes friends, then they leave so she moves on to someone else and that she just agrees with what everyone says.

Kathreya has nominated Sara and Lisa.

Lisa is next to nominate. Her first nomination is for Rachel. Lisa says “I feel she stirs things up within the house… Rachel has been really awkward with me, she has been unusual – maybe it’s we just clash… She avoids eye contact with me and she’ll look away really quick”. Lisa’s second nomination is Nicole, saying she “is quite negative about her experience in the Big Brother house. When you’ve been here and been through some of the things we’ve been through it would be a better atmosphere without Nicole, no matter how hard I find that to say”.

Michael is called to the Diary Room by Big Brother to nominate. “At the deep root of Nicole’s personality I think she is quite selfish… I think she likes everyone running about after her”, says Michael as he names Nicole as his first nomination. For his second nomination, Michael nominates Sara. Despite admitting that he does like her, he is suspicious of the fact that Sara likes Rex and queries whether she would want to be him.

Mohamed nominates Sara, saying she’s had a sudden change of personality toward him since other people have left the house. Mohamed’s second nomination was for Lisa.

Nicole nominates Rachel, the same as last week, due to the fact she doesn’t know her as Rachel always hangs out with Kat. “I genuinely think she is a nice person, but you do still have to express your opinions”. Nicole’s second nomination is Mohamed for being greedy and she says, “He is a nice guy, but I wouldn’t notice the difference if he wasn’t here… He just sort of farts, makes people laugh about that, sleeps and eats all the food”.

Rachel is next to nominate. Her first is for Nicole. Rachel’s second nomination is for Lisa saying, “I don’t like living with her at all. I feel very awkward around her, I feel uneasy and I don’t trust her at all…”

Rex nominates Lisa. Rex’s second nomination is Sara, saying, “She is what I call a ship-jumper. She likes to jump ships”, describing how he thinks Sara has gone around the housemates before adding “She’s a cling-on.”

Sara is last to nominate and she nominates Mohamed and Rachel.
Back to top Go down
https://anything-goes.forumotion.net

BB eviction 11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anything Goes :: TV :: BigBrother-
Jump to: