Anything Goes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about anything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BB10 'no housemates' twist revealed
Dannii Minogue puts Cole feud behind her EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:00 am by Admin

» Doomed crash plane 'exploded in mid-air' at high altitude
Dannii Minogue puts Cole feud behind her EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:58 am by Admin

» Sky1's big 'Prison Break' shocker
Dannii Minogue puts Cole feud behind her EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:30 am by Admin

» Cole supports 'X Factor' reject Nikk
Dannii Minogue puts Cole feud behind her EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:19 am by Admin

» 'X Factor' flops turn down tour deal
Dannii Minogue puts Cole feud behind her EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:16 am by Admin

» Osbourne won't work with Minogue again
Dannii Minogue puts Cole feud behind her EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:14 am by Admin

» Goody rep denies 'cancer stunt' claims
Dannii Minogue puts Cole feud behind her EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:12 am by Admin

» BB eviction 11
Dannii Minogue puts Cole feud behind her EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:09 am by Admin

» O'Leary touched by 'X Factor' contestants
Dannii Minogue puts Cole feud behind her EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:53 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Dannii Minogue puts Cole feud behind her

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dannii Minogue puts Cole feud behind her Empty
PostSubject: Dannii Minogue puts Cole feud behind her   Dannii Minogue puts Cole feud behind her EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:35 am

Dannii Minogue puts Cole feud behind her 160x120_Danni_Minogue

Dannii Minogue has vowed to start afresh with Cheryl Cole for the sake of their work on The X Factor.

Before they started working together on the ITV1 talent series, the pair exchanged insults in the press. Cole started the row by claiming that men do not find Minogue attractive, advising her to "get all her plastic surgery reduced".

In response, Minogue branded Cole's group Girls Aloud the "bitchiest" in pop, adding: "They say vile stuff about me in every interview."

The popstars have been appearing on the X Factor judging panel together since June, when Cole was announced as Sharon Osbourne's replacement. Determined to avoid a repeat of her clashes with Osbourne, Minogue has been trying to forgive and forget in recent weeks.

"It's true that Girls Aloud have said some unfortunate things about me, but you can't hold on to things like that," she told the News of the World. "When we do get to spend time together, I hope we get on. I don't ever want to go through the same atmosphere as before."

Minogue also denied claims that there has already been backstage tension, insisting that she has made the show's newcomer feel welcome.

"Cheryl's been through a very tough time so I went to her dressing room on the first day of filming to introduce myself and wish her luck," she explained. "She was so nervous, her hands were shaking. I was just like that when I started - utterly terrified."
Back to top Go down
https://anything-goes.forumotion.net

Dannii Minogue puts Cole feud behind her
Page 1 of 1